The city of Graz was the European City of Culture in 2003 and is Austria’s second largest city. It is a vibrant place which harmoniously combines its historic features with modern city life. The Star Inn Hotels Premium Graz, by Quality provides the perfect base for exploring Graz’s historic Altstadt and the city centre which are just a few minutes’ walk away.
The most prominent landmark in the city, the Schlossberg with its clock tower, is only a few steps away from the hotel.
Why not take a stroll through Austria’s capital of cuisine and entertainment where you will discover a range of culinary and cultural highlights?
You could also make use of the excellent public transport network which is accessible only 100 metres from the hotel. Hop on a bus or train and discover all the delights that the region of Styria has to offer.
• Central location not far from Graz’s historic Altstadt
• 10 modern superior rooms, 56 standard rooms, 2 disabled-friendly rooms,
3 fully-equipped suites, 28 twin bedrooms and 2 family bedrooms
• Hotel’s own car park (12/EUR) and free electric car charging point
• 24-hour bar with snack menu
• Free Wi-Fi throughout your stay