Book directly and enjoy benefits!
Central location in the heart of downtown Salzburg
Medieval hotel building in Salzburg’s Old Town
Rooftop Suite with view of Hohensalzburg Fortress
In-room Nespresso machine
CHEAP FAMILY VACATION IN SALZBURG
Spend your next family vacation in Salzburg. Our Family Room, Suites and Rooftop Suite are furnished with 2 French beds, thus offering sufficient room to sleep and relax for up to 4 people. We gladly provide extra baby cribs in our family hotel. Our Family Special: children under 13 years stay for free in their parents’ room. Breakfast for children (under 13 years) is complimentary, if breakfast is included in your booking.
BUSINESS TRIP TO THE CITY OF MOZART
You are planning to visit Salzburg for a short business trip or a longer business travel? Then our different guest rooms and suites perfectly meet your needs. Free high-speed WiFi, a large desk and an in-room Nespresso machine cater for a comfortable stay. Due to our central location, in the heart of Salzburg’s old town, you have great transport links to Salzburg Congress, the central railway station and Salzburg Airport.
PETS ARE WELCOME
We are pleased to accommodate your four-legged friends for free in our pet friendly hotel. Dogs, cats and other small animals, such as hamsters or guinea pigs, are allowed in almost every area of the hotel.
Our Guest Rooms
ROOF TOP SUITES
Amenities & Services
Star Inn Hotels
24-hour reception and bar
Free WiFi throughout your entire stay
Air conditioning in all guest rooms
Breakfast buffet with gluten- and lactose-free products
Complimentary sanitary products at the reception
Pets stay for free
Mini-fridge in each guest room
Guest safe in each accommodation
1 complimentary bottled water per room/stay
Our breakfast buffet offers a broad range of first-class breakfast foods and beverages.
Enjoy your stay at our Star Inn Hotel Premium Salzburg Gablerbräu and start your day with our rich breakfast.
Guests will be informed about breakfast timings at reservation or through our staff at Check-In.
Breakfast for children under 13 years is complimentary, if breakfast is included in your booking.
Our lobby bar is staffed around the clock and invites you to stay for a while.
Our friendly staff serves you cold and warm beverages – day and night.
Our reception staff welcomes you warmly at any time around the clock.
If you need anything during your stay, if you want to check in or out or if you simply have some questions about your stay in Salzburg – our staff will be pleased to assist you and try to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
Your Star Inn Hotel staff welcomes you warmly at
Star Inn Hotel Premium
Telefon: +43 662 879 662
Fax: +43 662 234 662 226
Our hotel is located right in the middle of a pedestrian zone which is restricted by bollards.
Drive to Bergstrasse 22. Stop at the stop-line and use the terminal to call us, or call the number +43-662-879-662. You will be directly connected to our staff who will give you an entrance-code, which you need to type in using the terminal. Continue straight-ahead and turn right into Linzergasse. Turn right again immediately afterwards into Priesterhausgasse and there you will find our hotel entrance to the left on the corner of Richard-Mayr-Gasse and Priesterhausgasse.
ATTENTION! We are legally obligated by the municipal authorities to record all entries and exits.
We recommend using the public underground Mirabell-Congress-Garage to park your car. If your vehicle is more than 2,05m, you can also park directly at Mirabellplatz, which is a part of the Mirabell-Congress-Garage.
Please note: that on Thursdays Mirabellplatz is blocked due to a weekly farmers market. All the vehicles parked there at this time will be towed at the owners cost.
Make sure to pay attention to all the information signs. If you have any questions, please ask the Mirabell-Congress-Garage staff.
Arrival by car:
- Take the highway A1 and exit at “Salzburg Nord” for “Zentrum”.
- Follow the Vogelweiderstraße until the end and turn right into Schallmoser Hauptstraße. The Linzergasse starts at the end of the Schallmoser Hauptstraße, however it is marked as pedestrian zone. Parking is available at the “Linzergassengarage”, Glockengasse 4a. The hotel does not offer a discount for this garage.
- If you are arriving from another traffic route, we recommend parking in the “Mirabellgarage” at the Mirabellplatz.
- Discount ticket for the Mirabell garage available at the hotel reception.
Arrival by public transport:
- From the main station: Take the bus lines 1,3,5 or 6 and exit at “Makartplatz”. Walk back towards the church and turn right into “Dreifaltigkeitsgasse”. Immediately turn left into “Richard-Mayr-Gasse”. The building on your right hand side is the Star Inn Hotel Salzburg Gablerbräu. The main entrance is located at the end of the alley.
- From the airport: Monday until Saturday bus line 10 directly takes you to the exit “Rathaus”. Cross the “Staatsbrücke” and walk into Linzergasse. After 150m the Star Inn Hotel Salzburg Gablerbräu is located on the left. Since the main entrance is on the rearward side of the building in the Richard-Mayr-Gasse, take the Priesterhausgasse to arrive at your destination.
- From the airport you can reach us via the bus line 2 and then 1. Please change at “Hans-Schmid-Platz” to bus line 1. Exit at “Theatergasse” and cross the Markatplatz. Walk back towards the church and turn right into “Dreifaltigkeitsgasse”. Immediately turn left again into “Richard-Mayr-Gasse”. The building on your right hand side is the Star Inn Hotel Salzburg Gablerbräu. The main entrance is located at the end of the alley.
Live Webcam Salzburg
Here you can see the live image of the webcam on the roof of our hotel with a view of the Hohensalzburg Fortress.
Your starting point
Short walking distance to Salzburg Congress
Salzburg Congress is just 650 meters away from the hotel. You can either reach it by foot in about 10 minutes or take a short walk to Makartplatz and take the bus there.
10 minutes to the Central Station by Bus or Car
Salzburg Hauptbahnhof (central railway station) is about 1.3 km away from the hotel. It can easily be reached by bus or car in about 10 minutes or by foot in about 20 minutes.
7 kilometers to the Airport and Hangar-7
Salzburg Airport and famous Hangar-7 can be reached in about 20 minutes by car or in about 25 minutes by means of public transport.
Cheap and comfortable overnight stays
in the Center of Salzburg’s Old Town
The 3-star Hotel Star Inn Premium Salzburg Gablerbräu is situated in a historical building in the heart of the historic city center, not far from the Mozart Residence and the famous shopping street “Linzer Gasse”. What‘s so special about our city hotel is, that the building from 1408 captivates visitors with its medieval flair and its modern, high-comfort furnishing.
City of Mozart and
UNESCO World Heritage Site
Salzburg is widely known for being the hometown of the world-famous composer Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. Thanks to him Salzburg is also called City of Mozart and even Salzburg Airport was named after him.
Since 1996 the historic city center is listed as UNESCO World Heritage Site. Major sights are Hohensalzburg Fortress, Mozart’s Birthplace, Mirabell Palace and Gardens, Getreidegasse, Hellbrunn Palace, the Salzburg Zoo and many more.
Salzburg is also renowned for the Salzburg Festival: 200 events in 6 weeks attract more than 250.000 visitors each year. Besides, Salzburg is an important trade fair and congress city as well as a European transport hub.